Join the Team
Our Company, Our Values
- We are a Paediatric Occupational Therapy clinic that provides Neurodiversity Affirming Occupational Therapy services to children with sensory processing differences, developmental disabilities and delays, social-emotional challenges and fine and gross motor delays.
- We offer our therapists the opportunity to practice in a fully equipped sensory gym, as well as in the community at children’s homes, schools and childcare services. We combine sensory integration therapy with a relationship-based approach - DIR/Floortime.
- As a company we share common values of authenticity and being curious. We’re mentors and clinicians who believe that happy employees support one another at all levels of the business.
Our Commitment to Your Career Development
- At North Shore OT, we’re dedicated to the success of our employees and helping them achieve their goals. Our leadership team is constantly encouraging employees to advance in their career by offering leadership training, team building workshops and generous CPD to employees.
- We’re committed to enhancing the lives of not only our clients but our team and helping them grow as people and as professionals.
- At North Shore OT you have the ability to influence your team, and even the entire company, while carving out your career path and future. We foster an environment that allows employees to thrive both personally and professionally. We're passionate about employee development and committed to supporting therapist’s areas of interest to make sure that they retain their love for the profession.
Are you our next Fabulous Team Member?
We are always on the lookout for vibrant, experienced and authentic people who are keen to pursue their career as a Paediatric Occupational Therapist.
Our company is rapidly expanding, and we are excited to offer suitable applicants the opportunity to join our professional and dedicated team, with tools of the trade, loads of support and a team of like-minded individuals all provided.
If you are interested to find out more about whether North Shore Occupational Therapy can be your next step in your fulfilling career, Please complete the enquiry form below and we'll be in touch!